Our quality process is 2 tiered with first tier quality management executed within the manufacturing facilities in strict adherence to established quality perimeters of ISO9001 and TS16949.
The second tier quality endorsement process is conducted within Headquarters premises where a series of static and dynamic tests are being conducted continuously on factory’s production batches that EXCEED regular standards to meet internal benchmarking standards.
– Raw material evaluation and quality controls to ensure consistency of materials input
– “Work In Progress” (WIP) evaluation and quality assurance to ensure stable process control / management
– Finished product testing and evaluation to ensure products meet / exceed required standards and manufacturing targets.
– Random testing of production batches on a continuous basis to confirm 1st tier quality control results consistency
– Dynamic life tests conducted against internal extreme application benchmarks to ensure finished products exceed peer standards by significant outcomes.
Fully automated production line
Quality assurance test
5T Tensile Strength Testers
Moving Die Rheometer
DIN Abrasion Resistance Tester
Quality control testing
30T Tensile Tester